On April 17, 2015 we launched a new Rotary Club in Kingston to appeal to the interests, lifestyles and timetables of a new generation of Rotary members interested in community service, charitable pursuits, professional and social networking with fellow members.
We are looking for members who are interested in working together to be leaders in the community by volunteering their time and talent to social issues such as community development, literacy or children’s health.
There are over 1.2 million Rotarians around the world providing service to communities, working to eradicate Polio, supporting exchange opportunities for youth while enjoying the professional and social networking that comes with belonging to a Rotary Club in their city.
There’s something that all Rotary club members have in common: We take action. As community volunteers, we reach out to neighbours in need. We build, support, and organize. We save lives. We work locally and globally.
- Get More out of Membership: Connect for Good
- Rotary International information for New Members
- Make a World of Difference (2:24 mins)
- This is Rotary – Rotary International (4:07 mins)
- Young leaders: build a first-class professional a personal network (5:15 min)
Be Our Guest
If you think you would be interested in this type of service and Rotary club, feel free to join us on Mondays at 5:00pm for networking and a pint, followed by our 5:30 meeting the 2nd floor of the RCHA Club (193 Ontario Street).
Becoming a Member
Membership has its rewards and it is easy to do! Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. Here are some items to keep in mind:
- Background Check: Individual background checks (CPICs) are required in advance of interacting with children or the elderly in upcoming volunteer activities. Click here to make a request to the Kingston Police Force (KPF) – $30 fee.
- Membership Dues: $200 with a one-time induction fee of $40. You will receive regular issues of The Rotarian.
- Get Involved! Volunteer at one of our upcoming service events. Join a Club committee and influence our future direction.
- Get Connected! Listen to some inspiring speakers at our regular Monday meetings and through regular fellowship activities, build a foundation for life-long connections.